REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE TIL 01.08.2021
STRONGMAN ATLAS STONE CHALLANGE
- The competition is open to all male athletes who are at least 18 years old and physically healthy and strong
- Competitors do not have a participation fee.
- The Athlete's Assistant or family members will be charged the normal ticket price.
- The strongman take the contest in lifting the heaviest ATLAS STONE.
- Each athlete has 3 trials.
- If two or more athletes end up on the same stone, the largest stone must be raised again. The order of lifting is determined by lot.
- You must be present at the competition 30 minutes before the competition. Late participants are not allowed in the competition.
- Each athlete is responsible for their own health.
- There are on-site medical staff who provide free first aid if needed.
- Medical expenses due to injuries incurred during the competition must be paid by the athlete himself.
- The three best will be awarded a medal
Fill in REGISTRATION FORM HERE: